Thursday, July 14, 2011

Well, hello there.

I believe an introduction is in order. I'm Kiley, and I'll be spending the next school year abroad. I leave for the University of Wollongong in Australia tomorrow, Friday, until Thanksgiving, returning home, then (pending acceptance) spending the spring semester in Aix-en-Provence, France at the Université de Provence.

I've created this blog in order to keep track of my own thoughts, as well as stay in touch with everyone back home that would like to keep track of me. Though I would really like to be everywhere at once, at home in Cincinnati, at school in Fort Wayne, and traveling all around the world, I'll try to manage being everywhere via the internet. Hopefully, that will be enough to keep me connected!

I'll be updating my traveling triumphs and woes, as well as my progress in school and details about my social life abroad. I'll keep it PG-13 here, but for the more explicit rants and raves, check out my personal blog, "Better Left Unsaid." I'll be updating the format of the blog as I go and become more tech savvy with this whole blogging business (still trying to get the hang of links and whatnot along the side...). Thanks and I hope you'll share in my experiences and travels over the next year!

Here and there,
Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment