Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thanks and Goodbye Blogspot, Hello WordPress

Well, I've made the move to WordPress! I've gotten everything transferred as well as a new post, so go ahead and check it out!

kileykatey.wordpress.com

Over the past year and a half, Blogspot has been a great place to start out, and I've shared some of my greatest memories here. From the beginning of my year abroad, through Australia and France and all the adventures in between, to New York and my internship and back, all the way to where I am now. I have a feeling these coming months are going to be so very interesting and challenging in different ways, and I'm looking forward to sharing, looking back, and looking forward on WordPress.

Thank you so much to everyone who's followed me thus far. This was a record-breaking month of page views, and I'm happy to say farewell to Blogger on such a high note. See you at WordPress!

Over there from now on,
Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment